Did You Have a Recent Collision We Can Help You With?

8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Closed

ABOUT US

We are proud to be Prince George's County's leading repair facility. Our commitment to quality service has earned us consistent high marks in customer satisfaction and excellent retention rate.

We are committed to repairing your vehicle and serving you with quality and value.

Bring your car in today for an estimate and see what our commitment to quality is all about!

We hope to see you soon!

Auto Body

Certifications

We Make This Easy

Amazing Work

With the highest standard collision services offered, we work on our customers' vehicles as if they were ours.

Excellent Service

We have highly-trained technicians from certifying collision agencies like I-CAR and ASE. Our honesty and integrity matched with quality work at affordable prices is why you should give Butch's Auto Body a call!

Fast Repair

We know that your vehicle is one of your most expensive investments so we want you back on the road as quickly as possible! We do it right the first time!

Best Materials

We have invested in all the latest tools and equipment and diagnostic software compatable with your vehicle model.

Professional Standards

Our staff is well trained to help you through each part of the
repair process.

Every Job is Personal

Delearship quality with with a personal touch! We offer fast, friendly, professional service! We treat you like family!

Our 16,000 Sq ft. facility includes a comfortable reception area where we will give you a tutorial on the repair process for your specific vehicle!

BEFORE & AFTER WORK

Our Work Speaks for Itself!

REVIEWS

Thank you…not only am I satisfied with the repairs, your customer service is OUTSTANDING.I will make it my business to refer your company and if I ever need any additional repairs in the near future I will be back.Again thank you and have a wonderful day!!! Nadine M.
Butch's Autobody is great they fixed my Voyager and it looks great on both the inside and out. I cannot thank everyone at Butch's enough for all their help throughout this whole ordeal. They took care of everything dealing with the insurance company, and the appraiser, all I had to do was concentrate on myself. If I ever know of anyone that needs auto body work done I will most definitely send them to Butch's. Joyce C.
5 Stars all the way! They happily communicated with me every time I contacted them, kept me informed of the progress, finished on time and my car looks like new! Nevin B.
Butch's Auto Body has great customer service, an inviting and convenient location, and best of all- my vehicle looks as good as new. Thank you for a job well done LaTanya B.
The workmanship, paint quality, timeliness to service and suggestions by Butch's Auto Body were all superb. All aspects of body work from start to finish and the post service clean up were a-1. Our family continues to use Butch's Auto body and recommend them to family and friends. Excellent job Car was ready according to estimated completion date. Butch's Auto body worked well with Insurance company to represent and protect the interest of their customers. Thank you very much for a topnotch service! Well done! Amelia C.
Recently, my vehicle was sideswiped by another vehicle and I dreaded going through the process of getting my car repaired; but there was no way I could continue to drive my car around in the condition it was in. So, I went to Butch's Auto Body Shop and Eric and Liz assisted me with doing everything from contacting the other persons Insurance Co. to arranging the rental car. When I picked up my car, it was in pristine condition. There's absolutely no signs of damage! It was also cleaned inside and out. So, if you're looking for an honest Auto Body Shop (ladies especially), look up Butch's. He comes highly recommended! Thanks Eric and Liz! Annette J.
butch helped me with all my concerns and put great paint on my car i will be back n touch with them the next time i need repairs. i knew i could get good service on ritchie rd instead of going to rockville. thanks guys, Marcel Dixon Marcel D.
(VIA FB I am writing this review because I am totally satisfied with the job that Butch's did with the damage to my Toyota Camry Hybrid. I'm lazy and was taking time about reviewing this job when my wife said, this company, Butch's, did an amazing job on our car and you need to comment; therefore please view my following comments: First of all, the man who gave me the estimate, (it may have been Butch, I never asked for his name), was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. If not, I would have moved on. He explained that there may be damage to the vehicle that could not be seen until the damaged panel was removed. He was right; there was additional damage for which he articulated to the insurance company and the insurance company concurred. Not only did Butch's fix my original damage, but touched up other blemishes to my vehicle. Prior to coming to Butch's, I did extensive research online, on body shops and based on those reviews, I took my vehicle to Butc… Read more Frank A.
These guys are fabulous! If you live anywhere near the area, take your car here. I went on the recommendation of a co-worker and it was the perfect choice. They even offer a lifetime written warranty on all their repairs. And talk about paint job.. they are the best in town! I get a factory finish after they painted my car. Jamal P.
I recently had an accident and had my 2007 Camry repaired at Butch's Auto Body, the customer service was excellent, I received top notch service. The repairs made to my vehicle surpassed my expectations. I would refer others to Butch's Auto Body. Dion B.

301-350-5100

8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Closed

301-350-5100

8AM – 6:30PM

Closed